Thursday, December 19, 2013

Interiors Roundup / / Mrs Logs

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, I am making the most of my last Christmas post! We have some stunning creations from Mrs Logs.

I only came across this amazing work by Mrs Logs yesterday, and just had to share it with you, I think every home needs one of these, just which one is the question?! I simply love all of the different textures, and the engravings are so sweet! Please pop along to their Facebook page here to show them some support, I'm sure you would agree that they deserve it!

Have a very merry Christmas! Emily x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...