Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DENY Designs / / New Woven Duvets!

Brand new woven duvet covers have arrived at DENY Designs & they make our designs look even more colourful & gorgeous! They are also currently offering 30% off all duvets if you use discount code: getwoven30

You can shop our duvet collection here as well as loads of other fun products including throw pillows, jewellery boxes, clocks, outdoor throw pillows, shower curtains & more!













Facebook: Rachael Taylor
Pinterest: rtproducts or rachtdesign

1 comment:

  1. After checking out a number of the blog posts on your
    site, I seriously like your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to
    my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Take a look at my website as well and let
    me know what you think.

    my web page Bitcoin Miners

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...