Thursday, May 23, 2013

Interiors roundup: Up-cycled furniture

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s new Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, we have a pretty little range of upcycled furniture.

Just to give you a little background to this post, I have recently moved house, and I’ve been completely obsessed with buying second hand furniture and up-cycling it with Annie Sloan’s chalk paint, to give it a new lease of life. I want to share with you today, a couple of companies that I follow on Facebook, because I absolutely adore the work that they are doing, and I hope you will too! Enjoy the rest of your day, Emily x


1 comment:

  1. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you my friends Putting decorations on the job space to your business is not only about making it search beautiful, respectable and inspiring. The way you coordinate your office home furniture can be a wonderful means for you to market your business. Each employees along with client would likely appreciate workplace that is engaging, clean and coordinate.
    Grandfather Clock Makers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...