Friday, April 5, 2013

Berlin hi-lights!

I was lucky enough to visit the inspiring city of Berlin as part of a market research trip with UKTI. I had such a great time & left with a camera crammed full of inspiration along with meeting some new contacts & potential stockists for my brand!

I have so many images to edit & share with you over the next few weeks, so be sure to stay for lots of yummy & innovative inspiration.

Here are my top ten images that sum up the hi-lights of my trip.


The super cool Michael Berger Hotel


Neon lights decorating the city streets


Striking street art


Spring Daffodils 


Vintage typography at Buchstaben Museum


Neon light installation 


Fun graffiti 


Laid back street cafes 


The Berlin wall


Fabulous comp shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...