Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Creative Sketchbook (new art & design platform)

Behind Creative Sketchbook, a new exciting, inspirational & a great resourced blog is Gemma Robinson, who is a talented designer, teacher & very good friends with Rachael as they met whilst at University. 

"This is a creative blog dedicated to share art and design from the past and present to provide a source of inspiration."

Many different artists, designers etc have been featured on this blog. If you'd like to be featured on this blog you can email Gemma: creativesketchbook@hotmail.com

I hope you find this blog just as inspiring as I do. And I love the header too! Enjoy, Hannah :)









3 comments:

  1. This blog is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love discovering a new blog. Thank you! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I found this blog a while back by clicking on things late at night on yours, hehe. I've enjoyed her posts, and have discovered some wonderful international artists that have really inspired me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...