Tuesday, January 10, 2012

IPhone Cases, Skins & Laptop & IPad Skins!

I've been receiving a few requests lately about my IPhone cases, a lot of people seem to have received shiny new IPhones for Christmas! My designs are now available in the new 4S model along with the IPhone 4, 3G & 3GS. You can also buy laptop & IPad skins , IPhone skins & IPod touch skins.

They are manufactured in the US, international shipping is available!






*50's Inspired Quirky Print for the IPhone 4 & 4S (shown above)

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank for this great read!I really enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using a screen protector for the iPad can be an easy way to provide a little bit of extra protection for a device that is very fragile.
    best iphone screen protector

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Apple devices are designed to be as slim as possible and this is the case with the iPad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...