Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Amazing Navyblur!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today I'd like to introduce to you all two very talented photographers that make up the dynamic duo that is Navyblur. I'm a lover of photography & these two just tick all the boxes for me, so much so that I've just booked them for my own wedding in 2013. I first met Christine & Xander at the wonderful 'Do What You Love' retreat back in May 2011. I was really impressed by their fun & quirky approach & general loveliness. I'm super happy to announce that I've also booked them to work their magic with some of my design products too! (launching in 2012)

They work across all areas from weddings through to commercial photography. I'll be sharing more of their stunning images as part of our regular 'Wedding Wednesday' theme tomorrow. Below is a selection of images from the amazing retreat.

You can follow them on twitter @navyblur they also have a great Facebook page here.


*All images are subject to copyright.











I like to pull silly faces! :)

1 comment:

  1. yay for the Do What You Love Retreat - so much great stuff has come from such an amazing time spent in the Yorkshire Dales with lots of creative lovelies. Can't wait to work with you and be a part of your wedding, bring on the fun! X & C xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...