Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Inkling

Technology now a days is amazing!  Sometimes though, it seems to hold us back from using our very own incredible tool, our hands.
Wacom has created a fantastic gadget to combine hand sketching and computer technology. The Inkling allows you to draw on paper and then translate this to your computer to be digitally altered. I don't know about you, but this tool makes me really excited! Here's a video to show you how it works. Visit their website for more of Wacom's products. Love Moni!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!..... I am really interested in this... I have the first wacom pen but dont use it... everything I do is by hand because I can work quite fast..... but this looks great for small designs..........thanks for sharing.... on my xmas pressie list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this in September when the release date was in October.
    They kept pushing it back and I've been so impatient! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to get one? It's on my Christmas list!

    Read a review about it today which was interesting. They got an illustrator to try it out. I can't bloomin find the link now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...