Friday, September 2, 2011

Texture

Hey guys!

This is Kelly, Rachael's work placement for the next couple of weeks! It's lovely to be working with her and to get to post some interesting stuff on her blog! Speaking of which, I've been researching into textures for the last couple of days as both me and Rachael find them fascinating. I think you'll agree I found some lovely images of a variety of textures from some surprising sources.  Blogs can be an amazing resource, click here for some of the textures I found, and for Nancy Judd's Eco-Trash couture click here.

Enjoy! Kelly :)









And this is mine and Rachael's favourite:


This is mine and Rachael's favourite from a French artist called Armel Barraud, click here for more of his stunning work.

Enjoy, Kelly :)

P.S. For my own blog go here or visit my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...