Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Multitasking!

Happy Tuesday everyone:) hope you all managed to enjoy some sunshine!

This pic from #pinterest seemed very appropriate for me this week... but it's all good fun & it keeps me on my toes! I actually love how varied my working week can be sometimes. This week I'm booked up with freelance commissions, I'm continuing with the Liverpool Design Stars as I'm booked as part of the judging panel (really looking forward to seeing the entries) & I have lots of new exciting stockists to send products too! So a chaotic but very exciting week!



1 comment:

  1. quite funny ...but very true , too....
    there are times when ( in the rat race of being a multitasker ) , we end up with loads and loads of unfinished works...!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...